Multiple Choice with free answer allowed

Hello,
When creating multiple choice answers and adding the option to allow free answers, why does the newly added answer not appear in the final document?

More detailed:

For example, I have the MC questions with 2 choices. In the rare case that I add a different answer in the additional free field, it does not show up in the documents afterwards.

Why and does anyone know how I can change this?

Thank you,
Marion

To be able to answer your question, some further information would be required. What does the relevant clause itself look like? Did you use a condition on the basis of the existing predefines there?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply!

To be more specific:

• I have MC several times in my form.
  • Some are without any condition, some have a condition e.g. If answer to XY question is true → ask that MC question.

I want to give you one example.

Question without any conditions:

Amount of prepayment? Option 1: 500,000 Option 2: 1,000,000 and then a field for a free choice. If I insert manually a different amount here, that number is not inserted into the form.
Inside the template it looks as follows:

Thank you!

Yes, in this case the condition written here means the following:

• If “Prepayment?” is equal to 500,000, then show “500,000”.
  • If “Prepayment?” is equal to 1,000,000, then show “1,000,000”.

This means implicitly that if “Prepayment?” is equal to anything else, nothing will be shown because none of the conditions are fulfilled.

If you just want to output the value that is selected in the Q&A, you can use the placeholder “Prepayment?” itself without a condition attached to it.

It worked! Thank you for your help!